One of my passions is facilitating discussions on life issues in the small group setting. We heal in the context of relationship, so the more intimate setting allows us to learn and heal through relating to the life experiences of others.
You can come to me with your own small group, or I will create one for you. The group can be individuals or couples to focus on
- overcoming addiction,
- establishing healthy boundaries and relationships,
- enriching the marriage relationship,
- improving self esteem,
- adjusting to a new phase of life, or change of habits.
The small group study will help you learn new skills, and will provide support, accountability and encouragement.
A selection of books we use to facilitate discussion:
- Intimate Encounters, by David and Theresa Ferguson
- Love and Respect, by Dr. Emmerson Eggerichs
- Boundaries, by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- The Seven Desires of Every Heart, by Mark and Debra Laaser
- A L.I.F.E. Guide for Women and Couples (sexual addiction recovery) by Melissa Haas
- Conquering Eating Disorders, 12 Step Process by Robert McGee and Wm Drew Mountcastle
- Love is a Choice, letting go of unhealthy relationships by Menfelt, Minirith, Meier, Newman & Newman
- Feeling Good, The New Mood Therapy, David Burns
- Taking Out Your Mental Trash, Rian E. McMullin
- Shattered Dreams, Larry Crabb